Event Planning Tips
Getting the most out of your event:
Planning the office holiday party
Planning the perfect corporate picnic event
Here are are few general suggestions which will add to the quality of any performance:
- Whenever possible, have a raised stage.
- The audience should be seated as close to the stage as possible.
- Lights over or around the audience should be as dark as possible.
- Lighting on the stage should be as bright as possible.
- A loud, clear sound system, microphone and a standard floor mic stand, with a minimum of 20 feet of cord, allows the performer freedom of movement for a livelier show.
- Many venues such as hotels, restaurants and lodge halls already have stages and sound systems which are easily set up.
Get the perfect entertainment for your event - Call or Email us today!
(888) 470-7948 / (515) 564-0785 / fax: (515) 564-0787
2400 Easton Blvd., Des Moines, Iowa, 50317, U.S.A.
©2011 entertainment group. All Rights Reserved.